At Clark Equipment we are proud to supply Clark the Forklift machine options suitable for a wide range of uses including warehousing, manufacturing, shipping, retail, and more. Each forklift in the range is stable, sturdy, and strong when in operation, plus they are reliable and durable.
Here are some of the features you can expect (the exact features depend on the model you choose):
- Ergonomic design to ensure maximum performance, driver comfort and safety
- Compact size for excellent manoeuvrability, even on heavy-duty models
- From 1,500kg to 8,000kg load capacity
- Lift heights of up eight metres
- Diesel, LPG as well as electric options (load capacity on electric options is up to 4,990kg)
- Low operating costs
- All models in the range meet all regulations, including regulations on emissions
- Options like speed controls are available on some forklift models
- Three-wheel models provide manoeuvrability in relation to turning radius
In addition to forklifts and forktrucks, we offer a range of warehousing solutions whick include electric pallet jacks, reach trucks and tow tractors.
All forklifts receive comprehensive pre-delivery inspection by our team of qualified technicians and we offer excellent aftersales support. This includes providing a full range of parts as well as offer servicing and maintenance. Servicing can be completed at your location to minimise downtime.
Browse the range of forklifts we have available today.
Used Forklift for Sale
In addition to new forklifts, you can also buy used forklifts from us at Clark Equipment. Each machine we offer is high-quality and has been fully checked and serviced by our expert technicians.
This means you can get a forklift you can depend on and that will deliver on your requirements at an affordable cost.
Our used stock avaiable changes regularly, so contact us on 0800 262 228 if you can’t find what you are looking for on our website.
Flexible Forklift Leasing Solutions
At Clark Equipment, we are known for offering flexible forklift leasing solutions. You can rent a standard forklift or one of our more heavy-duty options, plus you can be sure of the quality and reliability of the machine.
All our rental equipment is well-maintained by our in-house technicians and each forklift is fully inspected before being rented. We also offer full maintenance services.
To get a quote for forklift rental, or for any other forklift query you have, please get in touch with a member of our team. Call today on 0800 262 228.